A DVD of 7 one-to-one career development conversations originally recorded in 2008. Total running time is 142 minutes. The conversations reflect a variety of clients:
• 15-year old who is unsure about what to do in the future, and not very motivated to start thinking about it
• 16-year old unemployed, attending the meeting with a talkative parent
• 17-year old. Focused on claiming benefit and who is negative about career support services due to his previous experience
• Review of the 17-year old (above) further down the line.
• 17-year old student wanting to study law with little wider exploration of their options
• 32-year old wanting to return to work
• 17-year old student wanting to go to University and keeping an open- mind as to long term work options. Excerpt of the interview to demonstrate a Planned Happenstance approach.
Hard copy of DVD with a short handout on the cases and the tactics being used.
On-line access to the Videos via a private members area (These links can be uploaded onto a protected area for use with your learners and staff).
Downloadable 58 page Tutor Handbook with guidance on how to use each of the videos with learners.