One-to-one supervision and mentoring provides a supportive and collaborative environment to enable you to fulfil your potential as a career development professional. In doing so you will provide the best possible service to your clients.
The focus of the sessions will be directed by your needs, interests and questions. Sessions are usually one-hour (although longer may be negotiated if required) and can be on-line or in person.
Examples of what we could cover are as follows:
- Working through cases, challenges and potential ways forward
- Listening to recordings of your sessions, identifying strengths and development needs
- Developing your confidence as a coach
- Experimenting with different approaches and models (simulation/role-play)
- Exploring how to expand your coaching business
I met Liane at the Career Development Institute conference in Dec 2019 where I must admit to being slightly awe-struck by her reputation. She was so inspiring, genuine and approachable I asked her if she would be my mentor/supervisor. To my utter delight she said yes. I’ve taken issues about individual clients to her and wider issues about my practice. She creates a nurturing space where I can reflect safely in order to grow as a practitioner; as well as being very generous in her sharing of ideas and resources. I consider myself very lucky to have this relationship!Lindsey Carr. Organisation: Lindsey Carr Career Consultant