A DVD of 7 one-to-one career development conversations originally recorded in 2008. Total running time is 142 minutes. The conversations reflect a variety of clients:
• 15-year old who is unsure about what to do in the future, and not very motivated to start thinking about it
• 16-year old unemployed, attending the meeting with a talkative parent
• 17-year old. Focused on claiming benefit and who is negative about career support services due to his previous experience
• Review of the 17-year old (above) further down the line.
• 17-year old student wanting to study law with little wider exploration of their options
• 32-year old wanting to return to work
• 17-year old student wanting to go to University and keeping an open- mind as to long term work options. Excerpt of the interview to demonstrate a Planned Happenstance approach.
Hard copy of DVD with a short handout on the cases and the tactics being used. This purchase is limited to the hardcopy of the DVD and does NOT include access to the on-line Videos via a private members area. Also, it does NOT include access to the fully downloadable 58 page Tutor Handbook with guidance on how to use each of the videos with learners. If interested in the latter then please visit this link: https://creativecareercoaching.org/product/lets-talk-guidance-dvd-and-independent-study-guide/