A DVD of 7 interviews reflecting a range of client cases
- Woman returning to work
- 16 year old unemployed, attending interview with talkative parent
- 14 year old unsure about what to do in the future and not motivated to start thinking about it
- Young unemployed client focused on claiming benefit and negative about career support services
- Review of the same client further down the line
- A level student wanting to go to University and keep an open mind as to long term career
- A level student wanting to study law with little wider exploration of her options
105 page independent study guide (CD) which can be loaded onto an intranet or photocopied (permission provided). The DVD cannot be loaded onto an intranet and is best used to support discussion in a learning environment.
The DVD and CD Were initially designed to support NVQ4. However, the content is still relevant for QCF4, 6 and 7. The resource is used by a number of Higher Education Institutions and a range of training organisations.